Sunday, May 2, 2010

My First Blogger Award!

So I have to send a huge shout out to Iza...because she gave me this award and made me feel totally awesome!! Thanks again girlie! You are most certainly a beautiful blogger yourself!
Beautiful Blogger Award rules:
- thank the person(s) who nominated you and give a link to their blog.
- copy the award and paste it to your blog.
- pass this award on to 15 fantastic bloggers you have discovered.
- contact your nominees and let them know they've won.

Ok so I will pass this award on to a few lovely bloggers...but since I am rather new at this and it seems that many beautiful ladies have already recieved this award, I am going to aim for 5 or 6 instead of 15! Here goes....drumroll please....

1.) Maddii (Fatshion Forward)
2.) Bianca (Deals for the Short and Curvy)
3.) Sonia (Anomalous Allure)
4.) Kae (For Fatshion's Sake)
5.) Amanda (Fashion, Love, and Martinis)
6.) Angel (Live Fabulously)

There are also many other lovely ladies who I would like to give this award to, but I know they've recieved it about a thousand times because they are so awesome! Sorry if you ladies have recieved it already! I'm all about spreading love in the blogosphere.
Hooray for beautiful bloggers! :)

♥Case

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thank you for this! <3

    BTW, I purchased the studded shoes from Avenue. I'm going to need some inserts, though, because they hurt the balls of my feet. Other than that, I really like them! Its a nice change for my wardrobe. Thanks, again, for the code!

    ReplyDelete