Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Key to My Heart

Hello friends! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Mine was spent with the BFF and some other friends. Saturday night we hit a few bars and today we went out for lunch and some shopping. While we were shopping, we decided to pop into the Tiffany store and gawk at all of the beauties we knew we could not afford. So it's really no surprise that I'm going to tell you I fell IN LOVE with this:
The Tiffany key. SOOOO beautiful and exactly what I've been looking for (Oh, I forgot to mention I've been looking for a key necklace.) In the store, this pendant also had a miniature gold one on the chain with it. I really didn't want to leave it. If I had the means, you can bet this baby would be around my neck in no time. But alas, I will have to look from afar...le sigh.

On a happier note, the weather here in Ohio was beautiful today...about 85 degrees and sunny all day. Here's what I wore for lunch & shopping:


Tunic: Pure Energy, Target, $24.99
Tank: Old Navy, years ago
Leggings: F21, $5.80
Flippie Floppies: Old Navy, $2.5
Sunnies: Ray-Ban, prescription a few years ago

I love this tunic for multiple reasons: 1.) it's super lightweight and was perfect for a hot day like today, 2.) it's floral, and 3.) the length is perfect to throw on leggings and go! Yet another win for Pure Energy.

Monday is coming too soon...can't the weekend last just a little longer???

♥Case

5 comments:

  1. Funny seems like everyone is having great weather except us in California! LOL
    I have the top too! Love it! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the weather looks good around here also, after so much rain..

    I love the tunic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit, very casual chic :D and that necklace is to die for, real pretty! hope you can get it some day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaahhh tiffanys .... how i love thee! great pick hun! and i have the same tunic. dont u just love pure energy's line!?! u look amazing cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! And I love the pendant as well - love keys.

    ReplyDelete