1. Lose 20 pounds before Spring Break:Vegas (mid-April).
I am in no way unhappy with the way I look currently, but I would like to tighten/tone up a few areas and maintain a more healthy weight. I've done it before and I think I can do it again.
2. Be on time.
I'm never on time. For anything. And I desperately want to be.
3. Get over J. & Move On
I broke up with him for some very good reasons. I need to keep those reasons in my mind and get over it.
4. Save More $$ From Each Paycheck/Stick To My Budget/Pay Off Store Cards5. Buy a DSLR camera (this directly contradicts #4...but whatever...lol)
I've been saving up for one and I really want one. Plus it will make blogging prettier!
6. Create a Weekly Chore List and Follow It
My apartment will likely not need my every-3-week cleaning overhauls if I do this.
7. Become a Better Wardrobe Remixer
In an effort to be even more frugal.
8. Read at Least 11 Books
I love to read but don't make enough time for it...11 for 2011!
9. Make Some of My Own Clothing
I enjoy sewing & knitting...I think it is time.
10. Spend More Time Blogging
More time, more effort.
11. Continue to Become a Better Teacher
Through experience, learning from other teachers, research, grad school, etc. My career is something that I take very seriously and I am constantly looking for ways to be better at it.
I am sure that I could probably think of even more things that I want to do this year, like learn more Spanish, or take time each week to have some "me" time...but I will limit myself to 11.
What are your New Year's Resolutions/Goals?
Happy New Year, lovies. See you in 2011.