Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Secret Blogger Gift Exchange!

Hey pretties! I apologize for not having an outfit post recently...the past week or so has been SO busy! I feel like I have been rushing around like a mad person!
Anyway, outfit posts will come soon...when I have some actual free time to do them. But for now, I wanted to let you all know about a SUPER SWEET gift exchange that I am participating in!
One of my most favorite fellow bloggers, BBM, is hosting a Secret Blogger Gift Exchange! There are 16 fabulous bloggers participating (click here to see who!) and I am lucky enough to get to be one of them! We have each received the name of a fellow blogger that we are going to get a secret gift for...and then we will post about the gifts we all got! I mean, it's really cool to be getting a gift, but let me tell you what- I am crazy excited about the gift-giving part. I am sosoSO ecstatic about the blogger I got. I cannot WAIT to shop for her! In fact, I already imagined what I could buy for her if I were to get her- and what do you know, I did!

Stay tuned for further updates about the exchange...and some more outfit/fun posts coming soon.

an p.s.- can you tell I get a little enthusiastic about the holidays? ;)
♥Case

2 comments:

  1. Yay! sounds like a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recently I discovered a great way of organising group gifts on the internet using facebook. Friendfund.com allows groups of friends to chip in for innovative gifts and share the costs between them. Visit that site on fb http://www.facebook.com/friendfund
    Maria Cambeiro

    ReplyDelete