I am slightly obsessed with my most recent Old Navy purchase: a Techno Hoodie.
Now, I'm not usually a hoodie kind of girl, but with my recent lack of enthusiasm for getting dressed, this hoodie has found a pretty regular spot in my wardrobe. The drawstrings are actually headphones and there is a little headphone jack in one of the pockets so I can plug in either my I-pod or my Droid. It's not the most fashionable, but if you're going to wear a hoodie (and for only $15), it may as well serve double-duty and play some music too, right? And it's pink, too, so that makes it a little more exciting in my book. You can find techno hoodies in Old Navy stores- it seems they are sold out online.
And now, just for fun...my recent playlist:
1. Dirty Dancing by NKOTB
2. You Be Killin' Em by Fabolous
3. Stereo Love by Edward Maya
4. Move That Body by Nelly & T-Pain & Akon
5. Last Dance by The Raveonettes
6. Please Don't Go by Mike Posner
7. Runaway by Kanye West
8. Music is My Hot, Hot Sex by CSS
9. Never Forget You by Noisettes
10. Little Secrets by Passion Pit
I have a very eclectic music taste, if you couldn't tell. :)
And get excited, because I am feeling a whole lot better so I am going to force myself to dress nicely and take some good OOTD pictures for you later this week. Finally.