Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Goody Global Chic Hair Accessories

So, as you might be able to guess by my frequent wearing of gossip-girl style headbands, I have a thing for cute hair accessories. The other day I was just poking around Wal-Mart, waiting on a prescription to be filled, and I happened to come across a rather decent-sized collection of what looked like a newer limited edition line from Goody, called "Global Chic." The headbands weren't exactly my style with their oversized, "realistic"-looking flowers, but the clips and ponytail holders were uber cute. They even had earthy-tone colored bobby pins! And the best part...all of these items were less than $6! OH! And check out the little bow clips! So darling! (Sorry for the crappy photo quality...I wasn't expecting to do an impromptu photoshoot in Wal-mart...haha)


I liked this yellow clip the best...the bright color just screams summer! Especially next to my dark purple nails!

Anyway, thought I would share in case anyone is looking for some cheap, cheery, and easy summer hair accessories!

Oh...and on a side note- Today is Teacher Appreciation Day...so appreciate a teacher you know! :)

♥Case

2 comments:

  1. well i appreciate you! ;-) glad u picked this color! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my daughters teacher! I don't know what I would do without all the special teachers in her life. Thanks for shout out to the teachers.

    Also, thank you so much for your wonderful post on our NEW Global Chic line. We will continue to have Limited Edition Collections at Walmart...the next one is amazing (due out in October!)

    Lori Ann, eMarketing Manager, Goody

    ReplyDelete