Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Ce Jeu

Hello lovelies! Today has been a rather blah day for me. I swear the rain in Ohio will never stop. UGH. Which, really for me doesn't mean much other than indoor recesses and frizzy, wavy hair. But I need some sunshine in my life, STAT. At least this afternoon the sun decided to peek through the clouds for a good 15 minutes.

Anyway here are some pictures of my outfit today. I posted something very similar to this as a polyvore set awhile back, but here is what it looks like on me!


That last picture is my attempt at a sad face. It kind of just looks creepy...lol sorry.
Top: Avenue, $15
Cardigan: Faded Glory, Wal-Mart, $11
Skirt: Old Navy, Thrifted, $3.99
Shoes: Nine West, Macy's, several years ago (probably paid around $50 for them)

I love the idea of this top. This is the first time I've worn it since I bought it and I have to say I love how it looks, but I feel like it would look a million times better on someone with a smaller chest...because the beading is kind of heavy for the fabric and so alllllll day is has been drooping down into my cleavage. It just looks kind of funny and saggy or something. I wish there was some way I could get it to stay up and stay flat. It's so pretty but very frustrating.

I am super excited about my new skirt also! It's pretty much new and I got it from the local thrift store! Thrifting is most definitely worth it if you have the time/patience.

OK and one more thing- I took about 20 videos of myself today, in an attempt to create a video post. I am such a nerd. Hopefully soon I will be able to post a vblog.

♥Case

8 comments:

  1. NO - I love the top! Its super cute. And the color is really nice on you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah i like made so many vlogs before i made 1 that i was satisfied with lolz i tend to ramble so... yeah lolz... aww that shirt does look super lovely on u i wish i had sum sort of crafty fix to make it stay up :( but i dont... i love that pic with u with ur hands in ur pockets lmao it makes me laugh every time i see it... cuz its like u should be whistling and rocking back n forth like "i don't have dynamite in my pockets, nothing to see here" hahahaha precious!

    <3 Iza

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes the top looks really nice. and i love the skirt, great find!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfit! I feel like going to wal-mart, because I'm looking for a new cardigan! And the skirt is amazing! You found a great deal! : )
    --Ciara<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great. wonder if it would work if you sewed a ribbon inside the top. They are doing that in the neckline of a lot of tops now (at least at the back) Might work.

    Your mama

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look super adorable and cute in that outfit! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an amazing outfit honz!! The skirt looks gorgeous on you and the color of the top is so good with your skin tone!! Really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete