Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sleepyhead

This is going to be a short post because I need some sleep! I still wanted to share my OOTD with you, though, so here it is!
I feel so tough in my olive green cord blazer...so I added a lace-trimmed, flowy tank and a dainty necklace to even things out a bit. I was in love with my outfit all day.
Top: Avenue, last year, clearance $7
Pants: Kohl's, $24.99 purchased with a gift card
Corduroy Blazer: Old Navy, from my sophomore year of college...never wore it then but glad it is making its way into my wardrobe finally!
Shoes: Kohl's, $30ish last year
Necklace: Banana Republic Outlet, $10 after coupon

PS. Just ordered my Halloween costume...hope it's not too scandalous...but then again, I am single for the first time since I was 16 ;)

Just sayin'.

♥Case

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The olive blazer is great, and I have to say that your hair looks fantastic!

    Loving the Reflection

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute outfit! i love how well put together it is!

    can't wait to see the Halloween costume!!!

    ReplyDelete