Tuesday, July 27, 2010

MySpace Angles

Here is today's outfit. I'm at my parents house and without a photographer or camera, so bathroom mirror shots on the Droid it is!

I really love this outfit and wanted to share...I feel trendy and yet laid back at the same time...but I feel like a teenager taking MySpace pictures...lol :)

T-Shirt: Torrid, $28 before coupon
Tank: Torrid, $12
Black Skinny Pants, Extra Short: Torrid, $48 before coupon
Ring: Coach, $23ish on a super sale at the outlet

Alright so apparently it's an all Torrid day! I'm alright with that.

♥Case

3 comments:

  1. Cute! If I could I probably dress like that every day! OMG I saw those sandals at the Coach Outlet. $23 is a steal, I think they were $39 when I saw them. Even though they are Coach I didn't want to pay almost $40 for flip flops, $23 I would have done in a heart beat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tshirt and the skinny pants look amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete