Thursday, June 24, 2010

Want-It Wednesday + New Dress & Bras!

Hello lovelies! Today I wanted to share with you the perfect basic- a little cardigan that is so lightweight, you could easily wear it on a hot summer day. When I passed through the store quickly to do a return, I couldn't help but try it on, and I was amazed at how breezy it felt.
This cardigan from New York & Company would already be in my closet if the price tag didn't say $34.95. You can bet as soon as it goes on sale, I will snatch it up (if there are any left!)

In other very exciting news, last night I made a trip down to the nearest Torrid store to look at dresses for an upcoming wedding I will be attending. The wedding is "summer dressy/casual" according to the invite, so I wanted to find a cute little dress that I could feel a bit more dressy in, but that wasn't too formal. Here's the dress I found (please excuse the wrinkles, I just took it out of the bag):

I. am. in. LOVE.

This dress fits me so perfectly and is totally on-trend with the military style that is popular right now. It is the perfect blend of dressy/casual as well, especially for a 4th of July wedding...I can't wait to wear it for the wedding and show you!

Also- I saw another girl try on this same dress and it looked good on her as well and we were very different sizes/body shapes. My guess is that it would probably look great on any body type depending on how you style it! It's not on the Torrid website right now but I am sure they will have it up soon!

While I was out I decided to check out the Cacique bras at Lane Bryant. I've never tried these bras before but they are currently having a buy 2 get 2 free sale (now through 7/11), and I also had a coupon for $25 off, so I figured 4 bras for $55 was too big of a steal to pass up. I got 2 of their back-smoothing bras, which I am in LOVE with so far, a strapless (which I now need for my new dress) and a cute cotton plunge bra that works wonders on my cleavage.

Aren't they fun?? Even if you're not totally in need of some new bras, this is too great of a sale to pass up! Head on over to Lane Bryant and check these out!

Last, but most certainly not least, HELLO NEW FOLLOWERS ♥!!!! I can't believe I have reached 50 followers, so I will be doing a giveaway within the next week!! I am so excited that all of you are interested in my rambling! Stay tuned!

♥Case

4 comments:

  1. That dress is so cute! Absolutely love the pockets. What shoes were you thinking? I would sport some peep toe pumps... but I'm a big fan of that retro feel.

    That's such a steal for bras. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bras are a steal! i gotta get to LB tomorrow. the dress is cute but has no hanger appeal for me. but i have so many beloved pieces i nearly passed up, so i never trust hanger appeal. cant wait for pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is lovely. great dress for a causal/summery wedding..

    and great deal with the bras!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to have to check out that bra deal. thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete