Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fashion Rules? Ha!

I did it. I wore white after Labor Day! Oh no! I am SUCH a rebel! Anyway, I randomly threw this outfit together for work this morning thinking it was nothing special and I actually ended up really loving the way that the ruffles looked peeking out of the cardi. The pants are not super flattering, but they were super cheap at the outlet, so I'm going with it.


Ruffle Tee: Lane Bryant, $20ish on sale (you've seen this before here)
Cardigan: Old Navy, last year sometime?
Khaki Capris: Gap Outlet, $16.99ish
Sandals: Kohl's, $24.99

Also- I'm STILL trying with the picture-taking thing. I'm really sorry, guys. I suck at this...but I guess that's one price I am paying for becoming single- shotty photography. I'll take it.
And in case you're wondering, that may or may not be Edward Cullen with me. Just sayin'. ;)

♥Case

1 comment:

  1. you look so cute though! i love it, and the photos look fine :)

    ReplyDelete