Monday, September 13, 2010

Back in Action! OOTD From Last Week

So I took photos of a random outfit last week, mostly trying to figure out a place in my apartment that I can snap some good pictures of myself. As you can see in the second photo, I figured out a spot that will shoot my entire body but is not the best background...fruit snacks anyone? hehe :) And it is not as close-up as I would like...but we're getting there. Here are some photos of a cute little cami that I got last winter and just wore for the first time last week with a short sleeved black cardigan...layering is my fall BFF.
Cami: Avenue, $9 last winter
Cardigan: gifted from my grandma
Wide Leg Black Dress Pants: Kohl's, $24.99 before extra coupon
Shoes: Oops! Forgot them! lol

Stay tuned for more adventures in very amateur photography!

♥Case

3 comments:

  1. great shots! i love your outfit! glad your back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to see you back!!! Anticipating your outfit posts!!! This is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this cami, and amen to the practicality of layering in fall!

    Bella
    http://gypsyroxylee.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete