Tuesday, May 24, 2011

You Are My Sunshine

Hello sunshine! Lately I've been kind of out of it so I thought we could all use a little sunshine. This is an outfit I wore a week or two ago, inspired by the Old Navy "shop by outfit" section (I posted about it here.) Needless to say, I got lots of comments on my bright springy colors! I was pretty disappointed, though, because this was the first time I wore this tank and as you can see one of the beads already fell off.
may2011 068

may2011 072

may2011 076
Tank:
Old Navy, $7.50
Cardi: Old Navy, $19ish on sale
Skirt: Old Navy, $32.50 with gift card
Leggings: F21, $5.50
Shoes: Payless, $24.99

Here pretty soon I'm going to be doing a halfway post on my goals for 2011. One thing that I've been doing lately to reach my goals is running. Are any of you out there runners? I've got terrible shin splints but I'm not giving up! I need to get new shoes to help with that. Regardless, if any of you have any running advice I'd love to hear it!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week! Only 4 days of school left for me until summer break!

♥Case

5 comments:

  1. What a great cardi. Amazingly bright & beautiful. Sorry about the tank. It's still cute though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes, you are so Pretty...

    http://www.plumpydolly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your yellow cardigan, it's the perfect colour for summer/ spring and it's so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Weesha, I love the cheerful, sunny yellow color of this cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that yellow cardigan. Cute pick!

    xoxo
    Nique

    http://chubbydivaonadime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete