Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Want-It Wednesday

Hello lovelies! I thought Wednesdays would be the perfect day to share some of the things I've been lusting over...and I'm a fan of catchy alliteration, so why not?
Lately, I've been on the hunt for the perfect flat, strappy sandals. In the past, my warm weather go-to has been flip-flops, but these days I'm feeling like flip-flops just don't cut it. I have never been the biggest fan of the gladiator style, but I have recently found myself much more open-minded. Comfort is also a big concern, since I am typically on my feet all day long. This pair from Avenue is one that I actually really like, but I am not totally sold.


I am very open to suggestions if anyone has found something fabulous that you would like to share with me! Metallics are definitely a plus!

And, just for good measure, one more thing I've been drooling over...

(photos via MAC)


MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick...such a pretty bluish pink shade that it seems to look good on most all skin tones. And, if the pretty factor isn't enough, 100% of the proceeds from this lipstick (as well as the Cyndi Lauper version) will be donated to the MAC AIDS Fund. Go Gaga!

Happy Hump Day!
♥Case

No comments:

Post a Comment