Monday, August 2, 2010

Ridin' Solo

Ok so I am all moved in to my new apartment. It is quite cozy and so far I am really enjoying it. I still have lots of unpacking to do, but that will come with time. Thanks again for all of your encouraging words. I feel like I'm venturing out into a new world and although it might be difficult, I am looking forward to what lies ahead. I'm ridin' solo!

Today the BFF and I went to a few local teacher stores to buy some fun motivational posters to decorate her new office with (she's a school counselor.) I decided that since I've been dressing frumpy and yucky lately due to the packing and moving process, I wanted to wear something cute today. The background in these photos is funny because I just stood in front of the door...clearly I haven't found a good photo spot yet. I also felt a little odd having my BFF take pictures of me so I just had her take them as we were about to leave...sans shoes and all. Ha :) Oh...and don't worry, I did not wear the shoes you can see in the picture...haha

Sweater: Torrid, $25
Tank: Torrid, $12
Corduroy Skirt: Torrid, $15
Leggings: Old Navy, years ago

I'm off to IKEA in the morning with S&S...I've never been there so hopefully I'll come home with some cool stuff for the new apartment!

See you soon (and hopefully with better outfit photos...lol)

♥Case

7 comments:

  1. You are very courageous. Leaving a partner you have invested so much of your life in takes a lot of strength. A lot of people stay in unhappy relationships out of comfort/security. You have made one of the most important steps of your life, I know it will hurt ( I left my BF after 6 years) , but soon it will surpass. You will wake up one morning realizing you don't miss him at all and how much more content you are :). I admire your courage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look BEAUTIFUL! :D and happy. and I love that. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look sweet in that outfit! =D Very.


    x
    http://dialogueswithafruitcake.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say that I'm so glad I discovered your blog! It's so cheery & full of cute things & reviews! & I love that you're w/ Mark. (for the discount and pretties) like me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just caught up on everything, I hope you're okay bb and enjoying your new apartment <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog and this look!

    Adrienne
    http://lolarocksclothing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete