Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Birthday Dress

Hello my loves!!! My poor blog has been neglected for the past few weeks because life has been CRAZY busy! I need to catch up on my reading as well- I miss you all! I am STILL working on finding a place for everything in my new apartment...still adjusting to life as a single lady...and now working on setting up my new classroom seeing as my new students will be arriving one week from tomorrow! Life is truly hectic right now, but I am going to try to keep up with blogging as much as possible.


Anyway, here is a photo of the dress that I wore on my birthday. I went to brunch with some friends, dinner with my family, and just spent the day in my hometown. The photos I took are not very good because since I now live alone, I no longer have a photographer! For those of you who take your own pics- how do you do it? I can't seem to get any good ones! Either they are not at a good angle to show my outfit or they look grainy. Any suggestions on how I can make them better?

Dress: Torrid, $21ish on 50%0ff clearance
Necklace: Birthday gift from my Aunt

Alright...I have got to get to bed...I am super sleepy with all this hustle and bustle going on! I am going to try to catch up on my reading this week! Just know I haven't forgotten you!

♥Case

7 comments:

  1. cute dress! love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use my Dave Ikea computer stand, since it's adjustable. And I use the timed setting on my camera that takes two pictures after 10 seconds... I figure that way statistics are on my side. LOL.

    Cute dress and HBD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look adorable, the dress is so cute!

    When I used to take my own pics, the self- timer feature was my best friend. You just need to pick a favourite spot with good light (or just sun light) and a steady surface. Ofcourse, picture editors like photoshop and picasa help too hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple, yet stylish. I love the dress!

    www.rhapso-dy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh & I also use the self timer. I get in my hallway, turn on the light & place the camera on a dresser. It takes about 10 secs, I stand back & pose. My pics actually come out really nice. You'll get it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. case my love ... hope u had an amazing birthday cuz u looked stunning in ure dress. ;-) xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. great dress! inspirational :)

    <3 Anika
    sweetfacedstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete