Wednesday, November 17, 2010

100th Post + All Tatted Up

Hello dolls and welcome to frugal.fatshion.frenzy's 100th post!!!
I am very excited to have made 100 posts, and even more excited to keep on blogging! Originally, I had made a really snazzy video for this post as a celebration, but for some reason now that it is uploaded on YouTube, the sound is not jiving with the movement in the video, so it looks like some really bad dubbing from an old Chinese kung fu film. I recorded it back in October to show you some fun things I got on a Target haul. I was pretty nervous, too, as I am sure most of us are when making a vlog. I was so nervous at one point that I even called zebra stripes leopard print. Oops. If you really want to waste 13 minutes of your life watching it, you can find it here, but I won't post it on here and subject you to the craziness.
So, you've seen these pants before, but I wore them a different way yesterday:
I look like hell in these photos...to tell you the truth I felt like hell too. My apologies.
Top: NY&Co, $14.99 a few summers ago
Cardigan: Wal-Mart, $12
Skinny Cargos: Old Navy, $19.80 on sale
Leopard Flats: Target, $12.99
Necklace: Banana Republic Outlet, $14ish
Aren't these bracelets cute? Got them yesterday at H&M, $3.95 each.

And the post finale, MY NEW TATTOO! (it is also my first/only tattoo, and was drawn by me.)
Sorry for the blood, this is the best picture I have of it yet, and it was taken immediately after I removed the bandage! But aside from that, pretty cool huh? It holds a lot of meaning for me...I love it.

Hope you've had a happy hump day, and thank you SO MUCH for travelling this incredible blogging journey with me! Here's to 100 more posts!

♥Case

3 comments:

  1. i love those pants too. i wear them ALL the time.

    and lovely tattoo... i have quite a few, and one of them is a heart (a little bit bigger drawn by artist kurt halsey, and it's on my wrist too!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! tattoo's are amazing. i love yours! it's so cute :D

    love the outfit also. looks great for winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bracelets and the tattoo is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete