Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mani-CURED!

I will be the first to admit that I have never been one of those girls who is skilled in the art of nail decor. No matter how hard I've tried over the years, I always just seem to end up with polish all over my fingers and around my nails. And trust me, it is certainly not cool among other adults to look like one of your Kindergarten students gave you a manicure.


But alas, I am beginning to think that my nail woes have come to an end because of a recent drug store discovery...Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure (Ulta, $7...or I get mine at Target for about the same price). I originally purchased this polish in "Commander in Chic" because of its mushroomy-purple color. I liked the brush shape and the ease of application so much when I used it for the first time, not to mention the color...but to add even more to my approval, this stuff has some MAJOR staying power. I'm talking "teach Kindergarten for 4 days before I even chip on the edges" kind of power...with no top coat! Because of my amazement with my first CSM experience, I scooped up two more very trendy neutral spring colors, "Peachy Keen" and "Pink Slip"...both of which have proven to be just as powerful as their predecessor.

So, needless to say, I'm in awe.
You should go get some...STAT.

(Oh! and while you're at it, pick up some Essie Matte About You to make your mani super matte and trendy)

No comments:

Post a Comment