Thursday, March 25, 2010

Lauren Conrad for Kohl's Spring 2010

A week or two ago, I was on a mission to get myself to Kohl's to check out Lauren Conrad's new spring line. I am typically a fan of LC's style, so I was excited to see what she had in store. When I arrived, I was expecting the clothing to run from sizes XS-L, but to my surprise all of the pieces I saw actually were available in a size XL as well. So far, so good. I also noticed that this line is very characteristic of the clothes that LC actually wears herself- floral ruffles, bright dresses, and super-girly everything. Needless to say, I decided to try a few of the items that I liked.


Unfortunately, my local Kohl's decided to close an hour early that night, leaving me enough time to only try on a few items. The only thing I tried on that I actually really liked was the black sequin bow top...


...but I am not a fan of my arms...maybe I would love it with a cardigan?
(P.S.- Sorry for the blinding light...my phone is not the best camera ever.)


Overall, I liked a lot of LC's new designs and was happy to see a size XL offered, but for me most of the stuff was still just the tiniest bit too small (I am a size 16/18 depending on the store/clothing item).


Eh, better luck next time. I always have better luck with the Vera Wang for Kohl's collabo. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Case, I am a plus sized teacher who loves, loves, loves clothes. I am now watching your blog. If you have time, please check me out.

    ReplyDelete