Thursday, June 16, 2011

Cupcake

One month from today, my BFF will be getting married. This past weekend we had her wedding shower and I decided to go for the Emma Pillsbury look (really I just felt like a cupcake.) I received this dress, courtesy of eShakti, a few months ago. I have been super excited for the weather to finally be warm enough to wear it. The dress was custom sized to my body and let me tell you- it is A-MAZ-ING! I am highly impressed with the quality of the dress and how the custom sizing (which I was super nervous about) fit me perfectly. It is a thick chambray material which makes it feel like it is really made to withstand a lot of wear. The bow detail at the neck adds just the right amount of flair. I know that this will be my go-to summer casual event dress. So, needless to say I am very impressed with eShakti and will most definitely order from them again. (These opinions are solely my own and I am in no way affiliated with eShakti.)
june2011 011

june2011 016

june2011 020

june2011 015
Dress: Courtesy of eShakti.com
Cardigan: Old Navy, $19ish on sale
Belt: Old Navy,$12.50 before coupon
Flower Pin: Bink Davies Boutique in the Short North here in Columbus
Shoes: Payless, $24.99

Don't those photos look great? I had a little help on them...thanks B*F (wahaha)! ;)

I'm getting very excited about the BFF's wedding! There is still so much to do!
And still 5 pounds to lose ;P
By the way, have I mentioned that I've lost about 16 pounds so far? It's coming off super slowly but I'm happy with the progress so far.

I hope everyone is enjoying June!

♥Case

11 comments:

  1. I came across your blog through twitter. Such a super cute outfit! I'm a teacher as well. I look forward to what else you bring. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found this blog. I saw your mention of Eshakti and had to check it out.

    Thanks,
    Sonji

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! The dress fits you beautifully! You look adorable and congratulations on your weight loss! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, you look great and congratulations on the weight loss. I've been a little hesitant to try eShakti because I've heard some less than stellar reviews, mostly about thin fabric dresses looking sort of like bags on the wearer. Do you think your dress came out so well because of the the thick fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it does suit you so well! Love the color combination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great look! The color combo is great and the extra pop of pink is perfection.

    Also, I have a few eShakti dresses and all of them are fabulous. They have such a great selection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo soooo cute! Love this so much! you look fancy and adorable :)

    xox
    A_Riot
    http://thickthreads.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job on 16 lbs down! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay on loosing weight & you look fab with the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I live in Columbus too! (Which sounds a little too creepy for an intro.)

    My name is Emerald, and I have a blog http://sundaycrossbow.blogspot.com/

    I've been wondering if there were any other local bloggers! Glad I found your site.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great look, and great prices! A girl after my own heart =)

    http://frugalbiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete