Thursday, January 6, 2011

It's Black & White

This outfit is really nothing super special but I am in love with this sweater! My grandma got it for me for Christmas! She definitely knows my style. I especially like the ribbon belt around the waist. So pretty. :) This was a good Monday outfit...effortless and still cute.
Sweater: gifted by my Nan...she got it at Marshall's
Tank: Old Navy, $5ish
Skirt: Old Navy, $14.50
Leggings: Target, $6
Earrings: gifted by my brother's girlfriend
Boots: Avenue, $49.50

I'm not feeling very creative or like I have anything cool to say, so I hope you are all having a wonderful week. This week has been crazy for me, as you could probably tell by the fact that I'm posting Monday's outfit today. But do not fear! I will post today's outfit tomorrow.

♥Case

4 comments:

  1. Love the new sweater's pattern and belt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do love that sweater!

    http://simply-linda.blogspot.com/

    (lovin' Linda)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the outfit Casie! it's very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the ribbon around the waist! Cute!

    ReplyDelete